Hi to my readers,


I am pleased to see that my first blog is being well received...


This novel is about a story of survival in a foreign country for a an Indian girl born and bred in UK, I have focused this story on forced marriages abroad as I would like to bring awareness to girls no matter how young or old that have had no choice in marrying a suitor picked by their family.


I like to say that I have been lucky in that my parents were liberated and allowed me to pick my own choice of suitor which is why I have thanked my parents in the beginning of the book... however it would be interesting to hear your views on arranged/forced marriages.




Do you think they will ever have a chance of working in the future? Or is it a complete no-no?





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snippet 4

Snippet 5 - Hi peeps , hope youre all enjoying this novel, if you have any doubts please give any feedback

Snippet 3 - hope youre all enjoying it - please share your views